Things to Do
- On Devils Lake, you can rent bumper boats,
motorboats, canoes, kayaks, paddleboats, sea doo watercraft or
the large pontoon boat at Blue Heron Landing and enjoy the lake.
- Beachcombing, agate hunting and tidepooling
on 7 1/2 miles of beautiful, clean beach - or just enjoy the walk
and the view on the beach, fly a kite, watch for whales or build
- Visit Cascade Head Scenic Research Area
north of Lincoln City and hike a variety of trails. (Call the
chamber office at 541-994-3070 for information on trail openings.
- Crabbing and boating on the Siletz Bay
while you watch the seals on Salishan spit.
- Go whale watching or deep sea fishing
out of Depoe Bay with Tradewinds Charters, Dockside Charters,
and Marine Discovery Tours.
- Enjoy a nice picnic at Sandcastle Park
at the Regatta Grounds on Devils Lake, off West Devils Lake Road
where your children can play in a unique park built by community
- Storm watching is always spectacular
during the Winter months.
- Fishing is always fun, whether its on
Devils Lake (trout, perch, catfish, crappie, large mouth bass),
Siletz River and Salmon River (chinook, steelhead, trout), Siletz
Bay (perch, crab, flounder) or the Pacific Ocean.
- Surfing, windsurfing and sailing are
adventurous sports on Devils Lake or at the beach. Stop by the
Oregon Surf Shop for your equipment needs and information on windsurfing
and surfing the Lincoln City area.
- Swimming in Devils Lake is great at Regatta
Grounds or Sand Point Park.
- Visit the Connie Hansen Gardens, located
at 1931 N.W. 33rd Street, and learn more about rhododendrons,
perennials, azaleas, primroses and coastal trees.
- Play safe and wear protective gear at
Lincoln City's Skateboard Park on NW 22nd Avenue.
- Enjoy the games of chance, dining and top entertainment
at our premier Chinook Winds Casino Resort, the largest of its
kind on the Oregon Coast! Call for entertainment schedules.
- Shop along Highway 101 and see all the
unique products our merchants have to offer. Don’t forget
our antique stores and art galleries. The Little Antique Mall
is the largest of its kind on the Oregon Coast. Noted galleries
include The Freed Gallery. Great bargains will be found at Tanger
- Attend an entertaining show at our local
community theater, Theatre West! Our local talent will surely
impress you! Enjoy a first run movie and the best popcorn around
at our historic Bijou Movie Theatre. Or visit the Lincoln City
Cinema, with a choice of 6 movies.
- Visit Lincoln City's wine shops and explore
award winning wines. Enjoy wine tastings at C&J Boutique,
Chateau Benoit , Wine 101 and Flying Dutchman Winery.
- The whole family can enjoy pizza, pool,
and video games in smoke-free & alcohol-free Neil's Pool Hall.
- Visit our North Lincoln County Historical
Museum, located at 4907 S.W. Hwy 101.
- Swim at our olympic-size indoor pool
at the Lincoln City Community Center, located at 2150 NE Oar Place
off NE 22nd Street.
- Visit the oldest glass-blowing studio in Oregon,
Alder House III and the new Lincoln City Glass Foundry. Don't
miss Mossy Creek Pottery located just south of Lincoln City on
Immonen Road. Shop the gallery or take a fused glass class at
Glass Confusion in Oceanlake.
- Play indoor miniature golf or enjoy the
indoor batting range and arcade games at All American Putt &
Bat, located at 1255 NW Hwy 101.
- Enjoy karaoke, live music and darts in
the evening at Maxwell’s At The Coast Restaurant & Lounge,
located at 1643 NW Hwy 101.
- Evening entertainment can also be found at
Chinook Winds Casino Resort, located at 1777 NW 44th Street. Be
sure to check with these facilities about shows, entertainment
- Take a day trip to Newport and visit the Oregon
Coast Aquarium for a day of fun!
City Vacation Homes |
Motel Rentals Lincoln City